So HP Enterprise (HPE) released LoadRunner version 12.5 last year and we thought we’d put together a list of the most useful features and the ones that excite us the most!
All you need to do is select C as the language from the recording options:
Another feature we’re interested in is the improved integration with HP Network Virtualization. These include the following:
- Simplified process for creating a test with Network Virtualization:
- Predefined virtual locations.
- Simpler access to Network Virtualization settings from the LoadRunner user interface.
- Ability to define virtual locations for all protocols.
- New Analysis graph comparing transaction response times by location.
In addition to the above, you also get two free Network Virtualization virtual users with the community edition!
There are a wealth of new features, so many that I can’t write about all of them, but one that stands out is the added support for Chromium (the open source code that Chrome runs on) for TruClient. Chrome is a very popular browser now and we are finding that more and more of our clients are switching from Internet Explorer; this is great because it allows us to move away from the nasty Microsoft browser and script using Chrome!
In addition to the increased TruClient support for Chrome, there is now added support for test reports from the Analysis tool for Chrome and Firefox.