HP recently announced that the service pack addition had been released for LoadRunner 11.5 – making it 11.52!
We were fortunate enough to attend a technical webinar this week, presented by Tony Wong. The PDF linked below has some more details, but a few that stood out for us were:
- Built in support for Google Chrome browser – for both recording and script playback
- Case-insensitive correlation scan
- Proxy recording – allows VuGen to record the AUT on any other machine
- LoadRunner mobile recording – Android app available for direct recording on a mobile phone
- Virtual Table Server – improvements made to VTS, now a web-based application with a fresh new interface
- Shunra Network Virtualisation – a license has been agreed so that LoadRunner and Performance Center can enable accurate and realistic mobile network emulation
There are many more features, so check out the PDF for more details, or get in touch with us to see if we can help you to use these new features when testing your application.