As the adoption of Agile continues at pace, fuelled by the need to innovate faster, get to market sooner and achieve the accelerated cycles demanded by today’s mobile, cloud and social applications. The Agile approach is all about collaboration. By promoting teamwork and communication, Agile allows for faster, more predictable delivery of high-quality software – and better alignment with ever-changing customer needs.
HP Agile Manager, a new software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution is a unified, easy to use communication hub and decision support system that streamlines the process of organising, planning and delivering Agile projects. It helps you manage communication among multifunctional teams and provides a clear single view of your projects.
HP Agile Manager is specifically designed to make life easier for Agile teams performing Agile tasks. It unites your teams by providing real-time, 360-degree visibility into tasks, metrics and progress, supplying managers with up-to date information needed to make more informed decisions.
Specifically, it delivers:
- Instant-on, anytime/anywhere access via SaaS delivery
- An intuitive, web-based interface with advanced visualization that enables teams to come up to speed quickly and perform Agile activities efficiently
- IDE integration, so developers have freedom to work the way they prefer to work yet still collaborate and share information seamlessly with their team members
- Push-button workspace provisioning, which dramatically cuts time spent on developer environment setup so teams can focus on delivering software
- Built-in sprint closure and retrospective capabilities to easily assess “done” status, move incomplete tasks to the next sprint within the context of the close process, and assist teams with ongoing improvement of their Agile practices